Welcome to Helen Burgess Jewellery.

If you would like to purchase, commision or have any queries email me at: helsbells123@googlemail.com

Friday 29 March 2013

Shell Patterned Heart, Button with White and Blue Pearls Pendant

£38

This pendant had been inspired by walks along local beaches, the blue and white pearls representing the colours seen in the sea and sky. When walking along beaches I will always pick up interesting stones and shells which sometimes become incorporated into my pieces, like the heart on this pendant.

This lovely pendant features consists of two hand crafted fine silver charms and two fresh water pearls, one white and one dyed blue. The largest charm measures 1.5cm x 1.4cm and is a heart shape which has been imprinted with a shell texture. The second charm is a little shape that I call a button which has a patterned surface and the small white pearl sits in this "button". The chain is a sterling silver snake chain.

Chain length: 47.5cm

If you require a longer or shorter length of chain please let me know and I'll be happy to adjust the necklace to your required length.

This necklace comes with a gift box.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment